Wednesday, June 20, 2007

What's to come

June 20,2007
I stopped by the house today and there was some activity since Monday. The bathroom vanities and the shower in the hall bathroom have been installed. I was surprised to see a tile crew unloading the floor tile and actually starting to lay the tile. This is the last major job to be done other than the outside masonry work. The two ceiling fans that come with the house were installed but are only six inches from the ceiling. They look just fine but they are not remote controlled. After talking to Mike, The Super, five speed control switches are to be installed next to the on/off switches for the fans. With eight foot ceilings it wouldn't have been a problem but with ten foot ceilings it is. The design center never mentioned this to me so the builder is installing the switches with no penalty. They usually charge $50 for every change after the contract is signed.
I'll take more photos tomorrow if I can.

No comments: